Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rules

[Pinned] Raid Rules & Behaviour

I have always been adamant that Old Soul is a guild for friendly people who want a relaxed raiding atmosphere, and that has always served us well. While we're not getting any world firsts, we do make progress at a steady pace and I feel that overa...
Small CaptainRad 3y
CaptainRad0347Small CaptainRad 3y
Rules

Our loot rules

Loot rules are pretty simple these days, seeing as how personal loot is mandatory, but there are still a couple of things you should know before raiding with us.First, if you get loot, congrats! If it's an upgrade or you just can't trade it then t...
Small CaptainRad 103d
CaptainRad173Small CaptainRad 103d
Rules

Voice chat

Our default voice chat program is Discord - you can download it here or just use it in-browser if you prefer. If you are an active raider or have aspirations of being called to fill a raider's spot in the event of their absence, you must have it i...
Small Azaiko 2y
Azaiko0195Small Azaiko 2y
Rules

Guild Ranks

There are multiple different ranks within the guild. If you were ever wondering what each rank is about, don't wonder any further.Guild Leader & Leader AltThose two are self-explanatory. They consist of the guild master (GM) and their alts.Off...
Small Azaiko 2y
Azaiko0229Small Azaiko 2y
Rules

List of Officers

There seems like a need for there to be a list of all the current officers in the guild. There are not many, but it may be helpful to have them named somewhere, and for now that place is here. Radwell-Auchindoun (Guild Leader)Has too many alts to...
Small CaptainRad 3y
CaptainRad0318Small CaptainRad 3y
Page 1