Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Game Content

[Pinned] Emerald Nightmare

Greetings fellow raiders,Here is a video on Dragons of the Nightmare.Simply explained all abilities and how to act towards them.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBbjwLbQtkXavius fight has allot going on like we saw on tuesday. Wowhead made a nice ...
Member avatar small Mathzi 2y
Mathzi1220Member avatar small Mathzi 2y
Game Content

[Pinned] (Draft) Recommended Addons

Here are some addons that I've found can be very useful - they are not mandatory for raids but you may like to get them anyway.BigWigs - a solid alternative to Deadly Boss Mods with way less of the unnecessary noise. Good if you want a boss mod th...
Small CaptainRad 2y
CaptainRad2234Small Azaiko 2y
[Pinned] Work Work
Game Content

[Pinned] Work Work

Guilds (raids, specifically) work better when everyone has free access to professions that improve their abilities. Anyone who has characters with professions that they are willing to use to help other members free of charge (excluding mats, of co...
Small CaptainRad 2y
CaptainRad3207Small Azaiko 2y
Game Content

Role check (BfA)

This is the current list of people who have confirmed their intention to raid in BfA - this is obviously subject to change if any of these people drop out or want to play a different role but for now we can assume this is how it's going to be.If y...
Small CaptainRad 127d
CaptainRad32675Member avatar small SeƱorBob 102d
Game Content

Weak Auras, Macros, etc...

I ll post useful stuff here... like dick pics, macros etc...
Member avatar small Chaosecho 324d
Chaosecho2173Member avatar small Chaosecho 250d
1 2 3
Game Content

Progress Screenshots

Here I'll be posting actual photographic evidence of Bigfoot our first boss kills for all the haters to see how pr0 l33t we are!
Small CaptainRad 4y
CaptainRad584234Small Azaiko 2y
Game Content

Role Check

Anyone planning to raid in Legion, please post your class and preferred role in this thread.PLEASE NOTE:If you are not sure that you can commit to regular raiding or if you're not even sure you want to raid, please don't sign up as a tank (and to ...
Small CaptainRad 2y
CaptainRad201364Small Tuskerini 2y
Game Content

Raid Days Episode IV: Return of the Raid Days

Pretty simple, just pick all the days in a week when you are available to raid. If you prefer not to raid on any days (for example, if you are usually busy on weekends) just don't pick them.Also, feel free to make your votes private, or not, it re...
Small CaptainRad 2y
CaptainRad5453Member avatar small Zhural 2y
Game Content

Mythic Sign-Ups

For anyone planning to move on to mythic HFC with the guild in the near future, please make yourself known here so that I know how many people I need to recruit.Please be aware that mythic raids require a steady 20-man presence, so if you do not p...
Small CaptainRad 2y
CaptainRad13815Small Hayah 2y
Game Content

Potting and pre-potting

Hello fellow raiders!We tried to kill Xhul'horac last wednesday, we wiped 6 times and did not kill him. He is still a tough boss, even though we have killed him once. This boss is still a challenge for is. This means that if we want to kill him, w...
Small Azaiko 3y
Azaiko2202Small CaptainRad 3y
Game Content

Tier 18 logs

For those interested, you can find the Warcraftlogs for our guild herehttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/77133/
Small Azaiko 4y
Azaiko121032Small Azaiko 3y
Game Content

Loot

So, after being on EPGP for 2 raids now and testing the new personal loot system, can we have your opinions on where to go forward?Options would be to stay with the EPGP system or Personal loot. No other loot systems are being explored at this time.
Member avatar small Glitchbug 3y
Glitchbug5345Small CaptainRad 3y
Game Content

A place to share tactics, discuss tactics, tips for raids?

So I figure we lack a thread or a place to discuss and share tactics about our raid fights?Here are some guides about how to win against blackhand:BLACKHAND____________________________________________________________________________________IMAGE G...
Small Hontroala 3y
Hontroala6811Small CaptainRad 3y
Game Content

Raid with a theme #4 - FIRE! FIRE!

On the 29th of June, we'll have our 4th "Raid with a theme" in which we transmogrify our characters to suit or be related with a "theme". This is not mandatory but we do it just for the fun of it.This theme - FIREThe theme will be fire because of ...
Small Hontroala 3y
Hontroala0121Small Hontroala 3y
Game Content

ASOPEE

Did you notice some weird event called 'ASOPEE' on your calender? Do you have time that night? Do you enjoy some casual PvP action? Than ASOPEE is just for you! Azaiko's Super Optional PvP Extravaganza Event is a casual PvP event where players who...
Small Azaiko 3y
Azaiko0129Small Azaiko 3y
Game Content

Improve your skills using ranking info

We all strive to become better and we need a tool to help us. Presenting WL's in-depth ranking info.The best thing about this tool - it uses almost perfect comparison variables (raid size, ilvl, fight duration, etc.) so you'll get some relevant re...
Small Xeries 3y
Xeries0145Small Xeries 3y
Game Content

Raid Efficiency

I believe we need to talk about how we could save time and make more progress.Trash mobsWiping on trash is bad as it consumes the time we could use on killing bosses. For instance, we can wipe on the trash with the flamehealbinders and the flame d...
Small Hontroala 3y
Hontroala3205Small Hontroala 3y
Game Content

Highmaul tactics

There are many tactic videos. The most popular videos are probably from Tankspot (Aliena) and Fatboss. I prefer watching the tactics from LoS gaming since they explain the fights in a more strategic manner.https://www.youtube.com/user/losgamingsho...
Small Azaiko 3y
Azaiko3206Small Hontroala 3y
Game Content

Hanz und Franz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMVsnWv8khI&feature=youtu.beI should not play fire spec I'm sorry!
Member avatar small Glitchbug 3y
Glitchbug9493Member avatar small Glitchbug 3y
Game Content

Challenge Modes

I created this thread for our current CM team: Armoredfaith, Xeries, Azaiko, Hontroala, Teser. The plan is to get gold in all CMs and learn as much as possible before rotating guild members so more people can get gold. Feel free to contribute with...
Small Xeries 3y
Xeries0306Small Xeries 3y