Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Details > https://supplementfordiet.com/healthy-life-garcinia-france/

Healthy Life Garcinia France At some point just need somewhat additional help. It can likewise turn into the power to secure her over this new, sound way. Eating objections may get in little as youthful as five years of age. It effortlessly positi...
Member avatar small cwqrbtru 30d
cwqrbtru116Member avatar small cwqrbtru 30d
General Discussion

Thanks for having me!

Hi, GuysThank you for all the raid nights. Most of them were very enjoyable. I am moving to a different server rejoining my previous Guild. I am still on Horde so /w me if you want to do a M+ or need someone for a raid spot.I wish you all the best...
Member avatar small ZASpeX 45d
ZASpeX128Member avatar small ZASpeX 45d
General Discussion

LF invitation to guild

Lana Shadow Priest sinsitilki#2105
Member avatar small Sinsitilki 250d
Sinsitilki3188Member avatar small Sinsitilki 250d
General Discussion

Apology

I apologise for my insults to Glitchbug, but id also like to apologise to the guild in general after trolling on trade chat. I'm sorry if I offended anyone I didn't intend to do so and I hope we can get along better in the future. I vouch that I w...
Member avatar small Diggz 1y
Diggz2285Member avatar small Chaosecho 1y
General Discussion

New Website Stylin'

I am bad with colour coordination and there are a few noticeable imperfections around here so if anyone has any suggestions for tweaks to the new website theme, please post them below.
Small CaptainRad 2y
CaptainRad0121Small CaptainRad 2y
General Discussion

Overwatch Funtimes

Overwatch just released (HYPE)! As of right now we've been inactive as a guild for a few months so who knows if anyone will even see this, but if anyone does, and wants to play Overwatch together, feel free to add me (Orien#2167).Also be aware tha...
Small CaptainRad 2y
CaptainRad3222Small CaptainRad 2y
General Discussion

Who are you(IRL)

I couldn't find a thread about this already so I made one myself. I prefer knowing a bit more about the people I play with besides their characters name so here goes. Don't worry, I'll start:My name is Kristoffer. I'm 25 years old and I live Berge...
Small Moopi 2y
Moopi3301Member avatar small RRWolf 2y
General Discussion

WoW Videos

Feel like there should be a thread about WoW videos.So um... link videos which you would like to share with the rest of this community :pI'll start, here's a video about a shadow priest and resto shaman somehow tanking kromoghttps://www.youtube.co...
Small Hontroala 3y
Hontroala11618Small Azaiko 2y
General Discussion

Screenies of Win

Time for some sweet screenshots.Our first one comes from our last raid, in which I discovered what the new tauren models look like when they die to death.He looks like he really loves floor.
Small CaptainRad 3y
CaptainRad141085Small CaptainRad 3y
General Discussion

RAIDERS: y u no on tym?

As you may have noticed, Blizzard's apparent hatred of our realm cluster has left it dying (again), so recruiting new members is an issue, and while the other officers and I are still confident that we can continue to raid in our current situation...
Small CaptainRad 3y
CaptainRad0137Small CaptainRad 3y
General Discussion

Guild wars 2

Does anyone here play Guild Wars 2? I picked it up again a few days ago, and I am having a blast! If anyone is interested in playing some GW2 again with me, I play on the Ring of Fire server. My account name is Azaiko.1453 , feel free to add me!A...
Small Azaiko 3y
Azaiko3242Small Azaiko 3y
General Discussion

New vs Old

On the topic of the argument over the quality of old content vs new content, someone on the official forums linked this video.And as someone pointed out, 6:15 - 6:29 is LFR in a nutshell. Exactly the thing they didn't want to do 10 years ago is th...
Small CaptainRad 3y
CaptainRad2177Small Azaiko 3y
General Discussion

World of Warcraft: Legion

The new expansion has been announced! What do you guys thing about legion?http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/legion/
Small Azaiko 3y
Azaiko5306Small Azaiko 3y
General Discussion

I know this is sudden but...

I feel like quitting WoW.there's a bunch of reasons why but the main thing would be is that it kinda feels soul rending, repetitive and time consuming... and I feel like I wanna find space and excitement outside of WoW...:cDon't get me wrong, I st...
Small Hontroala 3y
Hontroala4319Member avatar small Gobing 3y
General Discussion

Xeries out

Hello everyone,Long story short - i will leave Old Soul and i will join another guild. The main reason is i want to raid more. I was used to raiding 3 days each week, but at this moment i want to raid at least 4 days. I thought about creating a se...
Small Xeries 3y
Xeries2198Small Hontroala 3y
General Discussion

FORUM GAME - 3 word-story-thingawajiq

So in order to bring some lively light to these forums, I have decided to post this forum game.It is where we create a story.Here's how it goes:Every person must type 3 words that connect to the last post and so on. You can say anything with 3 wor...
Small Hontroala 3y
Hontroala261332Small Hontroala 3y
General Discussion

#3 Raid with a theme - TASTE THE RAINBOW...

So on the 25th May we'll have our 3rd "Raid with a theme" in which we transmogrify our characters associated with the element of the theme. This is not mandatory but we just do it for the fun of it.Duh rulesBasically choose a colour and transmog y...
Small Hontroala 3y
Hontroala14798Small Teser 3y
General Discussion

Hi Mohat here wanted to say hey!!

Howdy Everyone,I'm a newly level 100 enhancement Shammy (not duel spec yet ... what will it be?!)I am just writing on here to say 'hello' to everyone in the guild!Also I'm so new I need to gear up for heroic dungeons and raids, any tips would be m...
Member avatar small Apple amigos 3y
Apple amigos3193Small CaptainRad 3y
General Discussion

#2 Raid with a theme - BLUE

This is not mandatory to take part in but we just do it for the fun of it. Maybe we'll make progress like the pirate raid x3When and what?On the 22nd April we'll have our next raid where we'll use transmogrification to style our characters with a ...
Small Hontroala 3y
Hontroala2177Small Hontroala 3y
General Discussion

The Thread of Selfies

Member avatar small Glitchbug 3y
Glitchbug5292Small Darkvsholy 3y